VRMMO Vampire 4

Tranlator Note
Can't get any motivation to translating any novel so don't hope for a stable release.


Battle preparation - idiots POV -

 - Idiot pov -

After log in as usual, i send a message for kiri to come to the north gate. A crowd is built around me as I am waiting kiri. Well thats normal after all i am the strongest beta tester☆ Then the girls with long straight black hair and red eyes came out from the crowd.

A , ano! I- i am and you, can we battle!!」

Na, nani ~i! ? Odōdo-keidato! ? Besides, it's foul to blush I chews my tongue and try to looking up at the teary eyes !  

But you are a beginner who just started off, I’m taking over the equipment of the beta test, with your initial equipment, you won’t win this fight? Is that okay?」

Yes, I am the strongest beta tester. So my equipments are the best equipment at this stage, and for this girls who still using the initial equipment. It probably will not even be a battle. Then the girls 


The..,then, could i change my equipment? Please give me a minute.」

「Understood」

As I answered, the girl immediately opened a menu and began picking equipment.
While I was busy looking around, Everyone showing a dry smile. What happening?
Then the beginner's equipment disappeared, black clothing and coat. Even the girls had a Black aura surronding her body

TOC - Next 
Previous
Next Post »

Itai no Wa novel

Itai no wa Iya nanode Bōgyo-Ryoku ni Kyokufuri Shitai to Omoimasu. chap 62

  Translator Note: Everyone that reading this i must say sorry and thank you. This will become my last give(Post) for all of you, because...